#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lovely weather for finding a gun...

What nice weather we have had lately! I was so tired of the wet and cold. We have taken advantage of the weather and been outdoors quite a bit. On Saturday, we all walked down to the park to play. I suggested we go find a motocross trail that leads to a bunch of jumps - something that my brother and I explored often as kids. We didn't think about all of the mud but the dirty adventure was great!
I lost a $20 somewhere along the way. Ryan absolutely hates to lose money. Well, don't we all? I just see it as even... I know I have found a $20 once before.
I also got a hole in my bike tire. Stupid GIANT ENOURMOUS HUGE thorn! I guess this calls for a trip to the dreaded Wal-Mart. I absolutely despise that wretched store and will do almost anything to avoid it.
The climax for me was the part when we thought we saw a GUN in the creek. After discussing it in depth and almost falling in the creek to get a look at it, Ryan concluded that it was just a kids pellet gun. I decided that I was going to believe him on this one. I would much rather go with his story than have let my imagination go wild with what events that gun has partaken in. I had my phone ready to call 9-1-1.
Props to Christian and his balance/coordination. Ryan was slip sliding all over the place in the gooey mud. I even lost my footing once or twice. Solid Christian held his ground, literally. Rock star.

(For some reason Blogger doesn't hold my iphone pics in the position I have them saved.  So these are all sideways)
 See the "gun" there in the middle?
Christian climbing up the little motocross hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!