#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

My birthday this year was pretty low-key, seeing as how I just had a baby and all.  First, we went to Texas de Brazil on Friday.  We love any excuse to go to that place, and what is better than a buy one get one free coupon?!  Christian ate all the weird stuff, like me... heart of palm, roasted tomatoes, asparagus, lamb ribs, and other things that kids don't normally eat. 
The next day (my actual birthday) I went out to lunch with Cheri, Candice, Christine, Leigh Ann, and Julie.  It wasn't really for my birthday, but it was still good ol' high calorie fun. 
Then when I got home, the boys had my gifts sitting out.  Christian got me a racecar Barbie!  Wow!  I definitely didn't already have one of those! 
Ryan surprised me and went out on a limb.  He figured it was time for me to get new sunglasses and he picked me out a pair himself.  I think he did a great job!  He also got me clothes, but I picked all of those out... except for one shirt that he picked.  He did a good job on that, too. 
Is Ryan turning into a fashionista?!  Prob not... but its still fun to dream.






2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous birthday momma! Much love and happy birthday! Your family is so absolutely gorgeous and we love you guys tons! Hope that many of your family vacations will be snowboarding or skiing with us in the winter or mountain biking and hiking in the summer! Much love and we cannot wait to see you guys when we visit in April and hope that your fam can make in to Lake Murray again in June! Much love and happy happy birthday to an amazing friend and mama!!!!
    Jess, Mike and Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!!! how do you go back to being so small so quick!! the pics of christian and taylor are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!