#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby clothes galore!

A few friends at work gave me a baby shower.  For some reason, the Evite failed and not many people received their invitation.  Lucky for everyone else, it left us with a ton of left-over cupcakes.  Those things were soooo good!  And almost (just almost) too cute to eat.

Then I had a baby shower with my friends that Candice put together with help from my mom.  Cheri helped with the set up, too.  I was really impressed with the decorations - they doubled as functional gifts!  Major plus.  This sounds so cliche, but it was really good to have the chance to talk with everyone.  Not to mention, the gifts were awesome!  Who doesn't like gossip, gifts, and grub all conveniently located in one central place?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!