#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, December 14, 2009

XTO Christmas Party

Last Friday, we had our huge XTO Christmas party at the Omni. After the sale, we may not have another one of these. I wonder if Exxon is as great of a company as XTO? So many questions about this change...
Ryan and I started out at a co-workers downtown condo in The Tower. What an awesome view! We could only stay for a little while because we left our house later than we intended. I had to finish an exam first. Soooo glad those are over with!
XTO gave each person $10K worth of play money, so Candice and I took on Blackjack. It was my first time ever to attempt gambling, besides a few slot machines in LA. Ryan and Ricky eventually took over, but they were super serious about it. Ricky kept winning! Ryan kept losing and getting mad. I thought it was funny!
We missed the open bar... by "we" I mean Ryan. But, the food was awesome. We had free-range chicken (they kept emphasizing the free-range part), beef tenderloin, wild rice, an awesome mashed potato bar, steamed green beans, steamed asparagus, red and white wine, all types of salads, and way too much dessert.


This ice sculpture was huge! At one point, it was surrounded by fancy hor d'oeuvres.


This is Ryan concentrating on not making his classic twisted pic face.


This is Ryan not concentrating.


Candice captured this while the photographer was taking our pic.


I tried to do the same for her, but his flash threw my flash off.

Another bad flash pic by yours truley.


I kinda forgot about the belly while posing for this pic. Not too flattering.

My friend, Miley.

Miley, Suzy, and Val all glammed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!