#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, December 14, 2009

Gaylord Texan Ice! Exhibit

We took my mom and her husband, Mike, to the Gaylord Texan for brunch and then we all went to the Ice! exhibit. Wow... their Riverwalk Cafe has the best breakfast bar ever! Even their orange juice is amazing.


This year was perfect to take Christian because he LOVES the Grinch, and that was this year's theme. Super cute sculptures and super cold! I think it was 9 degrees in there. I almost didn't wear the hungosaurus germ-infested parka that they passed out, but am glad I risked it.


Christian got to tell Santa that he wants "tandy (candy), a puter like Mama's (he meant a computer, I hope), lots of little skateboards, and cars."




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!