#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby and Baseball

I am coming up on my 17 week mark. In just one quick week, we finally get find out if its a boy or a girl. We are super excited to know! I just don't know how people can wait just to be surprised. I am not that patient!
We are both hoping for a boy, but will be happy with a healthy baby either way. It would just be easier since I already have all of the boy stuff. I saved a lot of Christian's baby clothes and all of his gadgets. I can't believe how much crap babies "need"!! I really think I did use all of it, too.
I don't remember having morning sickness this long with Christian. I did have it REALLY bad, but I think it went away around 14 weeks. I threw up again just this morning and still feel nauseous. I took medication for the first 13 weeks of this pregnancy to help with the vomiting. It was too difficult to work a full day and then go home to cook dinner, play with Christian, do laundry, and keep the house clean - all while taking a break every 30 minutes to make a run for the bathroom. Ryan has been a HUGE help with everything, but some things I would rather do myself. I become even more particular when pregnant... hard to believe!
If we have a girl, we are thinking of either Taylor Rose/Ann (Rose is a dual family name, but Ann just sounds great!) or Isla Rose (Isla is like island, the 's' is silent). I am leaning towards Taylor. If its a boy, Ryan really likes the name Dash Keegan. I like Ralley, but don't know about a middle name.
This little one has a lot to live up to! Christian is such a cool and mellow kid with lots of talents. I hope this one is equally entertaining and well behaved.

And a quick note about that sweet Christian... we signed him up for baseball! Its really t-ball, but Christian calls it baseball. The team name is the Rock Hounds. He has a game every Saturday. We went to the parents meeting this past Saturday. CK is by far the smallest kid on the team! Little muchkin. The cut-off birthday is September 1, and since Christian's birthday is on August 10 he might also be the one of the youngest. But that kid sure can hit a fast ball, curve ball, or any other kind of ball you throw his way! He's a natural. I will post pics of his cute little miniature uniform once we get everything.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I used to live in Mansfield and the only church we ever went to out there was the big Methodist church. I feel like I have heard some good things about Crossroads, it's probably worth a try. It is so hard to find a new church! Zach and I have been saying we want to find one for like five years and we just started consistantly watching Gateway online a couple of weeks ago. I wish we could actually go to the church but Blake is just not in a place where that works yet, maybe in a year or so. We sure do know a lot of the same people. Do we know each other, I don't see any pictures of you on here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!