#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, February 6, 2015

So, we moved to the beach...

And I never blogged again.
The end.





Well, until a new beginning came about.  So, here I am.  Blogging again. Documenting all the little things we do in life as if it'll never come back later to bite us in our badonkadonks. 
The Lone Blogger.

Anyway, yes, we left the longhorn ranch in Grandview and moved to Port Aransas. 
BEST. DECISION. EVER.
Adventures, exploring, great friends, the BEACH, new learning opportunities, activities, and so much more.

Part 1: 
I stuck the girls in a mother's day out program at the church.  They LOVED it.  So did I.


 (A little background on this bunny...  Tay painted him with chocolate.  How much do you think was left of him by the time we made the 1/2 mile drive home?  Not much.  And it was everywhere!)













They both made friends, were invited to many birthday parties, learned to eat paint, and gave me time to go get my nails done while CK flirted with his surf instructor at the coffee shop.


(There are many parts to this beach post... keep up.  This is only part 1.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!