#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, October 25, 2013

Let's go in deep!

We gave wakeboarding a whirl once before, now its time to try it some more.
I am channeling my inner Dr. Seuss here.
Perhaps I should leave the rhyming to the experts.  (Are there really rhyming experts out there?  How's that for a speed dating icebreaker?)

I totally looks like CK is eating his boogers!!!  I think he was just wiping the water off of his nose and he also has a habit of biting his nails.  Since it a bunch of images smashed together to make the video, it totally looks like he is chowing down on a nostril snack.   Hey there, blackmail!! 




























 

1 comment:

  1. So great, your photos are gorgeous, I love the mini vids up top and the one with Ck picking his nose Nd eating it, ,lol!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!