#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tiny Rocks Between Your Toes

Footnote: When I say "beach" in this post I mean the nearby lake filled with tractors and a few pairs of my mom's sunglasses on the bottom along with a pile of coarse sand dumped in a central location for our amusement. This place is fun for us because it has a GINORMOUS playground (made out of dark blue plastic that'll take your skin off if its over 90 outside).

Anyway...

As soon as the weather is over 85 we make a beeline for the beach.  Our beach here doesn't have powdery fine sand.  Its more like big grains or tiny rocks, if you will.  (I like saying if you will.  It makes me feel intelligent and courteous.)

Maven has a heightened sense of falling, which is probably directly correlated to amount of times the other two have dropped her.  :/
So, she isn't too sure about the instability of sand.  She doesn't like how it moves and wobbles below the two tiny objects (feet) on which her entire body's safety is relying. 


The big kids aren't perfectionist like Maven, so they're okay with getting dirty. 
And staying that way. 
Seriously, they'd never shower if I didn't spray them with the hose every once in a while.


Just kidding. 
I'd never do that. 
*wink

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed!