#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Steps for Maven

Well, not exactly steps.
But they're new. 
And its Maven.
aka Chugar Pie or Chugar
(Ryan's mom thought I called her "chicken pie", so now we do call her chicken pie sometimes.)
 
 
(This trick was done waaay back in December, but I am just now putting it up)
 
And, I put holes in her head, er... ears!
Nice bling, baby.
 
This is one of my favorites of the new tricks that Maven does:
 She likes jumping on the bed!  How cute is that?  How obvious is it that I am molding, almost enabling, another rumpunctious kid?  Seriously... maybe this is why the others run around like ferral cats.  Its like its encouraged in our house.
 
This one is pretty cute, too:
 Who hasn't done this and thought it was totally AWESOME?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!