#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mess After Mess

I feel like the majority of my day is spent cleaning up messes.  98% of the messes were intentional... so, the other part of my day is spent explaining why we need to be neat and orderly.  I think 98% of that goes in one ear and out the other. 
Sometimes messes are a good thing.  It means the kids are having fun, learning, and exploring.  Like when the kids played in the slimey mud after we picked up the pool and put it away for the winter:



 Or when Tay helped me make tortillas and she used her tiny Play-dough roller

 Other times, its out of pure mischief.  Taylor Rose is usually behind it.  Like when she dumped out all of the fish food, then rubbed it in the carpet with a wet washcloth.  (She was trying to clean it up, so I gave her props for that)


 She also tried to vacuum it up.
 
Life is messy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!