#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Imagination at Play

Both kids are at such a fun and creative age.  Christian has a very big imagination and its so exciting to see Taylor Rose's wheels turning, too.

Here, Tay put on her high heels and took her baby shopping.
 She said they were going to get cookies.
 I don't think she found any in my bathroom, though.
The other day I let the kids play in shaving cream. 
 They quickly decided to bathe themselves in it.
 I think Tay even ate some.
Her face was covered! 
 So, we took it outdoors and emptied the shaving cream into the little pool.

They jumped on the trampoline and then decided to jump with the water hose to clean off. 



 Christian made these little boats with my mom at her house.  He and Tay painted them.
 The neighbor kids came over and all the kids played with clay.
 Jade made me the ring holder and CK made the duck boat (which actually really looks like a duck, though its hard to tell in this picture).




1 comment:

Comments are welcomed!