#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Little Prayers, Big Heart

Taylor Rose insists on a routine at night before she goes to sleep, otherwise it can be a very long battle.  First, we have to sing her ABC's, then spell her name (in a song), then count (again, in a song), then say her prayers.  Her prayers are so sweet and she never forgets to mention the little things, which range from snacks to shoes. 
I captured a few of her prayers on video:




My very happy and very thankful girl... If she only knew how thankful I am to have her.

3 comments:

  1. And we are thankful for Meredith's posts so we can keep up with those wonderful little ones! Too cute! Love, Adam & Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, she is so ridiculously adorable!!! I love those videos, haha. Thanks for sharing :)

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I wish we could see each other more :( I cant wait what prayers the new baby will have. maybe Tay with teach her... that would be sooo cute!

    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!