#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Party

My cuz, my lil' sis, and my I'm-sure-she's-gonna-be sister-in-law all got together and threw us a diaper party at my house.  Kelli walked in with a pink diaper cake and a bunch of super awesome decorations - they looked professional, but she promised that she actually MADE them.  She did a great job!  Nikki made a ton of way yummo cupcakes and an orange diaper cake.  Sami made the heavily addicting hot sauce, dip, and a green diaper cake (which she decorated with TONS of hairbows that she made).  They had planned on making my fave punch, but forgot.  It was kind of a hectic day.
The party was so much fun!  The boys, plus a few girls, all hung out in the garage and played beer games.  The rest of us migrated around to talk and eat. 
I didn't remember take any pictures of the actual party, just the decorations.  I was too busy working my jaw muscles the entire time, anyway.  I had a lot to catch up on with some friends I hadn't seen in, like, foooorevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!