#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Field Trip to Fort Worth

My sister and I ventured with the kiddos to Fort Worth. I picked Kelli up at 10:15 and didn't drop her off until 5:30, so it was a VERY long day. Taylor Rose was counting sheep before downtown was even out of sight. They were both soooo good, though, regardless of being exhausted. Its amazing how easily curious kids can be entertained with stimulating activities. 

First, we visited the stockyards at the rodeo.  Both of my kids are animal fanatics, to say the least.

I have such a thing for flat-faced animals!  I love this cute little profile!

CK rode the bumper cars.

Tay rode the carousel.  Of course Kelli picked the zebra!

Tay kissed every goat in the petting zoo.

Another kiss for another goat





Both kids went on a pony ride.


Then we went to the museum.  They both had so much fun!


CK in the tornado machine




Hula hooping mama!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!