#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainfest 2011

We ventured out to Grapefest this year to glance at all the wine that I can not enjoy. We had a really good time, though.
I think it rained once this summer in the matter of 107 days. We went to Grapefest on this one day of rain. It didn't just rain...  it friggin' POURED for about 2 whole hours. So, we sat down in a little shop to eat tamales then went outside to watch the rain.
  Before it rained, we had a chance to hit up the carnival part of the festival.
Christian played a basketball game, hoping to win a ginormous stuffed goat or something. Luckily, he did not win. He came VERY close, though.
Taylor was very intrigued by the merry-go-round. So, we put the kids on and let them go. I didn't even think about how this could affect my not-just-in-the-morning sickness. (16 weeks and STILL sick.  What's up with that?!)  But, I did survive.



 As we watched the rain, CK's hair got curlier and curlier.  I looooove his hair!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!