#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Miss Priss

I have been messing around with my camera some and decided to take some pics of Taylor Rose.  She is such a ham and LOVES having her photo taken.  As for me, I still need a lot more training on my camera.  There are times when I surprise myself and a shot comes out in great focus and is very detailed.  But more often, my shot comes out a bit blurry and without much depth.  I need to get the whole ISO/shutter speed/ aperture thing down.  Just when I think I have it, something goes wrong.  Maybe I just need to take a class.  I could use a Photoshop class, too.  I am descent, but not great.  So for now, I stick to basic editing.













3 comments:

  1. I adore every one of these! Love love love! Awesome job!
    Love ya,
    Jess Melton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those!! The booty and pink booties is adorable. :)

    ~Candice D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!