#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hey Shaney, its ya' birthday. We gonna party like its ya' birthday.

My bro turned 28.  Yowza!  He is friggin' old now!
I took his very first baseball jersey and his little trading card with his photo on it and made him a collage in a shadow box.  He always gave me a hard time about that little size 10 youth jersey because I took it, cut off the sleeves, and made it a tank top for myself.  Oh, how I will miss my fave tank.  I hope he enjoys his present cuz I now have NOTHING to wear.

We all went to Little O's to celebrate. 
These days I rarely get out for grown up time, so it was a super good time.




 All the single ladies, all the single ladies
 Put your hands up!  Uh uh oh, uh uh oh.
 Nikki dared me. (I didn't take much persuading.) I had to.
 She is a now a felon, unconvicted. 
 My ride to the next party.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!