#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, April 22, 2011

Super Duper Hero Party

For my birthday, my mom and Tristan threw me a "Create Your Own Super Hero" party. 
It was super fun!  (haha... I love puns.)
I decided to dress up as a villian.  Who better to be the one and only villian in a room full of superheroes than the birthday girl?!  Ryan was some sort of Nacho Libre looking dude.  Actually, I think he just wanted an excuse to wear tights.  Christian was Super B-Boy, since he can break dance like a champ.  His super power was to dance as fast as he could, which would cause a whirlwind and blow bad guys away.  Tay's costume was "Super Sweet", spreading sweetness all over the world, but I ended up just putting her to sleep when we got to my mom's house.  She never did wear her costume.
It was a BLAST!  Tristan did such an awesome job with the decorations.  I seriously felt like I was in a comic book!  I got some pretty killer gifts, too. 
I had to force everyone to leave, so I am pretty sure they had fun as well.  By" force", I mean coherse them by saying "you can come hang out at my house".  By "hang out at my house", I meant "you will realize it is 3:30 in the morning and probably just go to your own house to sleep". 

 For those that came in their street clothes, we had some blue mini-timmies for them to wear.  (Ryan threw on a t-shirt just so he could participate, too.)
 Tristan was Lady Love, but got tired of her tutu, boots, and wings.  I got tired of my boots, too. 

 I was putting my lipstick on the boys...  One of them kissed my cheek.
 Check out those decorations!
 Mark was Demolition Man, which is perfect for him!  Nikki was Super Nik.  Sami was some sort of a milk maid, since she is still nursing Connor.  Thus, the cow print cape.  Hahaha!

 Don't mess with us.  Seriously, don't...
 Ka-pow!  We were all laughing because Ryan flew in out of nowhere with that costume on.  (the guy in the front with the mask and tights)

Yep, it is.  That's his REAL hair.
 Super B-Boy to the rescue!
 Notice the Power Rangers pillow... also part of the decor.
 His shirt says "Pop N' Lock"

 Tay made a small appearance in her jammies.
Christopher showed up with a costume, so Tristan shared hers with him.
 Eric sported his undies for a while and scared of all the ladies.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!