#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sassy Britches

I swaddled Taylor in something called a Woombie.  Its WONDERFUL.  Its so simple, and if you're forced to swaddle for almost a YEAR... its such a time saver.  Taylor required me to swaddle her.  She would not sleep at all unless she was all bundled up, but she would get out of her blanket while she was asleep.  This would wake her (and me) up.  Not fun.  Thus, we bought the amazing Woombie... 2, actually.  I made sure we got the Houdini Woombie, guaranteed not to let your little Houdini escape.
I wondered how I would know when she was done being swaddled.  I looked for subtle signs.
I guess Taylor wanted to let me know in a very obvious way.
I heard commotion coming from her room and walked in to this:


 Is this a game?  Is she laughing at me?  She must be!  Because how funny is it that....

She somehow got herself out of the Woombie while it was completely zipped up???  Check out that tiny neckhole.  Now remind yourself of her tummy.  The math just doesn't add up!
Houdini Woombie, I think you need a new name.
So, no more swaddling for Taylor.  She is now a free bird.

1 comment:

  1. LOL at your story! But seriously these are my new favorite pics of her, she is so precious!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!