#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Partaaaay for the baby girl!

Taylor's party was sah-weeeeet!  Literally.
I set up a sweet shop with all kinds of candy and cupcakes.  The cupcakes were from Frosted Pink, so of course they were FAB!  I could eat that cream cheese frosting all by itself.
We also had almonds and my mom made her famous old fashioned popcorn for those that can't handle too much sugar.
My talented cousin make the tutu and applique shirt, which I fully planned to pay for... but she gave it to Tay as her present.  ADORABLE!
(And I ordered this super cute hat from Etsy)
























1 comment:

  1. Getting so big! Looks like she really loved all her gifts and she had a great time! Cannot wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!