#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, January 3, 2011

Flying South for the Winter

We headed down south for Christmas.  It was hot!  We (I) stupidly packed according to the DFW weather.  Therefore, Taylor was stripped down to a mere diaper most of the time.
First, we went to my aunt and uncle's house:
The gingerbread house
 Cute little boy with icing on his nose
 About to give up and just eat the icing...
 ...or have an icing fight.
Bentley will call his grandpa "Rocky".  haha!
 
 Aunt Terry
Bentley took Tay's bottle
 
 Tay was completely infatuated with Uncle Adam's (aka Fudd) beard
 Still infatuated...
 Maybe obessessed...

The next day we went to my grandma's house.  We didn't get too many pictures because we were busy playing Wii Dance 2 the whole time.


 *Luckily, my cousin took pics at my grandma's house, so I am just waiting on her to send them to me.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Bentley took her bottle! He tried to take my friend's 1 week old baby's bottle and paci yesterday. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!