#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, December 10, 2010

Partied All Up

Ryan and I have partied it up the past few weekends. 
First, we hit up the Margarita Ball in Arlington.  I always look forward to seeing lots of old friends there, not to mention the free margaritas. 
Then, we attended XTO's Christmas party at the Omni in Fort Worth.  XTO always does a great job with their functions!  The food is delicious (and the meat is free-range, which a big plus for me). 
Both nights I danced like a fool with the girls.  Fun stuff! 
(Ah-hem, and yes, I did wear the SAME thing to both parties.  Different crowds.  So what?!)
Two of my three brothers (Mark and Shane)
 I wanted him to smile!
 I wanted him to dance!  (look how red his face is!)
 My future sis-in-law.
Breaking it down
Girls do this with their hand when they dance ALL THE TIME! 
The girls with crowns were both Miss Something-or-Other.
XTO Christmas Party (See?  I have bangs here.)
 The glass on the window was funny.
But, let's try to take a picture now. 
 One more try.
Woop-woop! 
 A permanent fist pump.
 Ryan was comfortable in Jay's lap.
 I shared some of my hair with Jay.
My frey-ins.
The night's theme was "get inside of Mer's dress". 
 Cheri wanted to share it with me.
Cheri and Candice BOTH wanted inside.
I tried to fight them off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!