#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, November 1, 2010

Doo Doo Duty

I was at home with the kids while Ryan was at his game.  I put both kids in the tub and then ran out to the garage to grab something.  It makes me nervous leaving Taylor in the bathroom with Christian, even if there is only 4 inches of water in the tub.  So when I heard a scream, I ran back inside in a frenzy.  Christian was standing in the hallway dripping all over the carpet, stark naked, and freaking out.  I picked him up on my dash to the bathroom, only to discover Taylor sitting contently in the tub - smiling. 
What happened, Christian?
(still very stirred up and breathing heavily) She pooped!
Where did she poop?
Its in the tub!  Her pooped in the water!
After assessing the scene, I noticed there was poop on the floor - which I also noticed I had stepped in - and poop on the wall!  Now, I have seen this baby poop up her back, defying gravity, but never have I seen her poop horizontally on neighboring objects.  After clearing up some details with Christian I realized that he had tried to shovel it out as it came, thus splashing doo doo on every other surface in the bathroom.  After seeing his efforts were defeated, he abandoned ship and panicked. 
I laughed so hard my sides hurt, then laughed again when I called my mom to share the story, and laughed hard all over again when I told Ryan and Shane what happened.  I could just picture him scooping his little hands together to shovel out the nasties as quickly as he could, probably accompanied with short quick breaths and irritated squeals, only to fly out of the water to avoid being overtaken.


3 comments:

  1. Ha- that's hilarious!!! Made me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the BEST story ever! HAHAHA!!! What a great way to end my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHA! I can totally picture him doing all that throughout the event!

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!