#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

This year, I made the kids little costumes.  Well, I guess I do every year.  But this time I actually sewed!  Scary!! 
Christian's cat feet are women's slippers.  We just crammed his shoes inside of them.  Taylor's hair is a feather boa that I sewed to one of Christian's beanies. 



We partied at our church's festival they put on.  It was awesome for the kids!
I love this smug snobby look she gets when she is content.

And then there is "The Solution" - as seen in all his orange glory.

Lip gloss, blow out, spray tan and all.

I was sick with 2 ear infections and a sinus infection.  Hello immune system!!!  I am too old for stuff like this!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great work, Mer!!! Impressive.

    But wait! Where's YOUR costume?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their costumes! You did an amazing job!

    Ryan...freaking hilarious!

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!