#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Keeping up with Hollywood.


Last night, Dancing with the Stars was on.
I said "Man, she has awesome legs!".
CK said "I wish I had that kind of mom".
Ryan said "You do! Your mom is even better."
CK said "No, those kind of legs."
Ryan said "Well, maybe you should wish for that kind of girlfriend instead."
So CK said "Here, get up. I will show you what to do. I will teach you to dance." Then he showed me how to cross my legs and jump. I did it JUST LIKE HIM but he told me "No. You did it wrong."

Psh. Whatever. I really think he has his standards set too high.




2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! This is funny! I can just picture him dancing and telling you you're "not doing it right." Hehe, cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! How stinkin cute and you look way better than any "stars"
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!