#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Festival

On Saturday, we went to Historic Mansfield's Wine Crawl.  I love that part of Mansfield.  Some of my favorite shops are on that strip, including an awesome all-natural feed store and Steve's Garden and Grill.  This was my first time in the art shop, which I loved!  Wow!  There were so many amazing pieces!
It was really, really hot and humid.  I didn't seem to phase Christian and Jaiden.  They enjoyed climbing all over the firetruck.  The two of them were on a mission the entire night to snag a balloon.  I don't think either of them ever succeeded. 
We learned about a lot of great restaraunts that we have been missing out on.  Lucky for us, there were lots of samples!  (not enough for my hungry tummy, though)
We ended up at Steve's and listened to the reggae band.  We will definitely go back there some Friday or Saturday night for a family-friendly night of music and good food.
My back was sure sore the next day from carrying Taylor around in the Bjorn.  I think she has exceeded the weight limit.  I felt pregnant with a 20 pound kid.














1 comment:

  1. Oh man, on the way home Jaiden goes "Hey Ricky...thanks for not getting me a ballon..." Hahaha! Girls learn the guilt trip so early.

    I wish they were going to do that again next month or when the weather cools down. We missed the entire other side of the street :( We still need to get an actual meal at Steve's, too.

    Dude, we were talking about what a champ you were, on the way home, carrying Taylor in that thing all nite! Yowza

    ~Candice D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!