#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, August 27, 2010

Taylor at Chel's

While the grown-ups acted like kids at happy hour, the real kids had some fun of their own.  Christian spent the entire day with Matty (Ryan's mom, Patty) at NRH20.  They had a blast!  She met us at work and took him with her first thing in the morning.  She said this was her birthday surprise for CK, but I really think that was just an excuse.  I wish I had pictures of their day!
Chel (my mom) picked Taylor up to relieve Dimie, the kids' nanny.  They had some quality girl time for a while before Matty dropped CK off at her house.  She took some really cute shots of Tator!
I love love love this one!















1 comment:

  1. Man, she is such a good sport w/pictures! I like #4 the best, where she's totally posing, haha!

    ~Candice D.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!