#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun with Friends

Last Friday, we had a much anticipated HH at the good ol' Library.  I am still having trouble figuring this camera out, and decided its probably best to just use my simple camera for fun pics.  So, these pictures are blurry.  I realized later that I had my aperture setting too low (small?  whatever.), so the shutter was slow to compensate for the lack of light. Hello, flash!  Oh, well. 
Our traditional bathroom pose. I still have no idea why we all crouched down in the first picture.

Mary and Laura bought shots - WITH ICE!  Haha!

Then the next day was Miley's princess party.  Tommy, her fiance, put the whole thing together... complete with a princess bounce house. 




 (I was slam dunking CK into the basketball hoop)





We didn't get to her party until a little while after it had started.  Ryan had the 4Runner and was running around town trying to find parts for the Lexus.  Needless to say, we are now saving up for a new car.  (No, we don't finance.  That is a yucky word in our house.)  Hopefully we will have our Audi or Passat by the end of the year. 










1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I wonder if Cheri read this one???

    ~Candice D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!