#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, July 12, 2010

7.4.10

We started out the Sunday like we usually do.  We all went to church, then Ryan and I taught Sunday School for the preschoolers.  I just happened to dress the babies in red, white, and blue without even thinking about the coincidence.
The day ended with a BIG BANG.
I. mean. huge.
We went out to our Barnett Shale land manager's house. We swam in the pool, fished a little, played some baseball, had tons of food, and for dessert we had a massive artillery of fireworks.  Ryan bought me some nasty Mike's Hard Margaritas to try.  I definitely do not recommend them.  I much prefer the little Jose Cuervo kind, which are harder to find.  Good thing I am not much of a drinker! 









 Chrstian played with my boss's grandkids, Aiden and Holden.

This is my sweet boss.  He really is one of the nicest guys I know.
The boys took it upon themselves to find a spot to wind down.  Smarty pants!

1 comment:

  1. Aww hahaha! In that first pic, the kiddos look like they're from the 1920's! Too cute!

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!