#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, March 4, 2010

First two weeks for the girls...

Taylor and I have just been trying to relax. I have had mastitis twice since bringing her home. Blah! Luckily, she is such an easy baby! She only makes a fuss when she is hungry... and that is only if I haven't gotten to her quick enough. Usually she fishes around for her milk before crying.  And even when she does cry, its just one single holler. She is also very alert and enjoys watching t.v. and listening to Christian read books. I actually thought something might be wrong since she is so calm, but she is just a very content little girl.  She does have acid reflux and projectile vomits, like Christian did.  So, she grunts when its bothering her. 

Reading Dr. Seuss
Watching t.v.

A few members of her fan club...

Tired Ryan
 Kelli
 Mark
Pops
Granddad
Christian

And a few pics that are just cute...
 cross-eyed!

 This pic is not posed.  I cut it out of another pic b/c I thought it was too sweet.
Sweet baby dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!