#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Christian's 3rd birthday party

I can't believe I haven't added the pics from Christian's third birthday party yet. Well, here they are. He had so much fun! I think the grown-ups had the most fun, though. We made a dino tar pit out of cornstarch and water (I originally planned on making it brown, but couldn't figure out a way to do that w/o staining everyone's clothes). That is some crazy stuff! If you put a ball of it in your hand and squeeze, it crumbles. But if you relax your hand, it turns to liquid and melts. AMAZ-ZA-ZING!!




Here is our dino tar pit and the sand box (which was for a cleaner dino dig)

Katy and Aidyn checking out the sand.

Kelli and I had a goo war! I totally won!

The sweet birthday boy!


All the kiddos loved the slip n slide.

Christian and his Akki.

Ryan, "Matty", and "Penny" (with Pops chugging his beer behind her - great pic Dad!).


Syd loved the goo!

The guys being as manly as they can at a 3 year old's party.

Amber and little tiny baby Jack (Jackson Ryan Main).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!